Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hello to all!!  Welcome to our Trading Card Blog!!  As I mentioned in my description, we have "inherited" about 10,000 trading cards of all kinds.  So by default we have become trading card collectors.  I can see how this could become a really addicting hobby!  Already I find myself getting disappointed when I too many of the same card!  And I don't even know if I should be!  LOL  Anyway.....we would love for all of you, beginners, casual collectors, experts...EVERYONE to join us and help us grow!  Maybe we could even help you!  We are going through our hoard and keeping some for our grandchildren, and some we are going to attemp to sell at our on-line store The Trading Card Den

The Hockey season is just starting!  Do you have a favorite player?  We are listing hockey trading cards now, singles and groups! Check here for your hockey favorites!

Football is in full swing!  We have listed a handful of single football cards, old favorites and rookie cards! Crazy about Brett Favre?  How about this one?  I think it is pretty goofy, but what do I know??

We have non-sports cards too.  Remember when Desert Storm was big? Check here for a nice selection of Desert Storm Cards!

And there is more and more!  Please join us in discussion and maybe swapping!!

See you soon!!

GetBlogs Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment